18. "Your health is in your own hands"
Ideas to include:
- lead a healthy style of life
- keep to a diet or eat a lot of vegetables, fruits and nuts
- stop smoking and drinking
- prefer an active way of life
- do sports and spend enough time in the open air
- be a sunny soul and positive
- take walking or cycling tours regularly
- people cannot feel free and relaxed in a large city
- being a veggie is good for health
- change your place and see something breath-taking
- many of us are getting dependent on computer, we are becoming net addicts
- we suffer from noise pollution
- what is more, traffic jams in rush hours are awful
- be in good/bad health
«Твоё здоровье в твоих руках»
- веди здоровый образ жизни
- придерживайся диеты, ешь много овощей , фруктов и орех
- не кури и не пей
- выбери активный образ жизни
- занимайся спортом и проводи много времени на открытом воздухе
- будь жизнерадостным и позитивным
- регулярно гуляй или катайся на велосипеде
- люди не могут расслабиться и чувствовать себя свободно в большом городе
- быть вегетарианцем полезно для здоровья
- отправься в поездку и посмотри что-нибудь захватывающее
- многие из нас становятся зависимыми от компьютера
- мы страдаем от шума
- и что ещё, дорожные пробки в час пик ужасные
- иметь хорошее/плохое здоровье
"Your health is in your own hands"
Nowadays more and more people believe that their health depends on the environment and the place they live in. Can it be really true?
On the one hand, people's health depends on the fact that people cannot feel free and relaxed in a large city. What is more, traffic jams in rush hours are awful. Moreover, people suffer from environmental pollution. I think they should follow simple rules to be in good health: be a sunny soul and be positive, change your place and see something breath-taking.
On the other hand, people's health depends on their style of life. If you have a sedentary office job, do not have free time to do sports and spend enough time in the open air, you can be in poor health. Many of us are getting dependent on computer, we are becoming net addicts.
I think that people neglect their health because they are very busy. They prefer public transport to walking. A lot of people are becoming coach potatoes .
Finally, I should say that our eating habits are awful as well. Many of us dine out, go to fast food restaurants and have several snacks a day. It does not depend much on the place you live in to be healthy. ( 203)
<-- №17---№19 -->